YouTube Channel Statistics
YouTube channel statistics are a set of metrics that provide information about a YouTube channel's performance and engagement. These statistics can include metrics such as the number of views, subscribers, likes, comments, and watch time on the channel.
Some examples of YouTube channel statistics that can be tracked include:
- View count: the number of times a video has been viewed
- Subscriber count: the number of people who have subscribed to a channel
- Video engagement: the number of likes, comments, shares, and other interactions on a video
- Watch time: the total time users have spent watching videos on a channel
- Audience demographics: information about the age, gender, and location of a channel's viewers
- Traffic sources: information about where a channel's views are coming from, such as search, recommended videos, or external websites
YouTube channel statistics can be accessed through YouTube Studio, which is the YouTube's web-based interface for managing channels. Through Studio, content creators can access detailed statistics about their channel and individual videos, including demographics, traffic sources, and more.